2015-02-24

Lady Gaga engaged on Valentine's Day

lady gaga marry Taylor Kinney 
Actor Taylor Kinney propose to Lady Gaga on Valentine's Day with a very shiny diamond engagement ring, Lady Gaga finally had a successful outcome with her boyfriend dating for four years!
Lady Gaga engagement ring 
According to the "US Weekly" reports, Kinney successfully proposed to Lady Gaga on February 14 Valentine's Day with a huge heart-shaped diamond ring at a private party. The couple then announced this good news in a restaurant in New York City named Joanne Trattoria of Lady Gaga's family. Lady Gaga ultimately show her engagement ring at Instgram and wrote, "He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!" Kinney also shared a sweet photo for dinner and wrote," she said I do on Valentine."
lady gaga was engaged
Even if this news is very exciting, but it did not make people surprised, because just last month, Lady Gaga quite sure about herself and fiance Taylor Kinney to be together for a long time. "I can not imagine the feeling to accompany a lover not the one aside me now, he is my Mr right, I have a feeling, I know it is him." Last December she admitted to Howard Stern.
Bridal dresses online
And this feeling is obviously mutual, in October, people magazine reported that Lady Gaga could not stop her praise on Kinney, and even expose Kinney's excitement at the concert of Lady Gaga, "he was the first one I was sing on stage and he burst into tears for me, which is extraordinary for me." In fact, Kinney has been very supportive of Lady Gaga's career, the couple even cooperate in "You and I" music video and wore her mother's wedding dress in this video. However, please dispel the thought to see Lady Gaga in a very traditional wedding gown on the ceremony red carpet, she told Howard Stern, if I get married, I will shopping to cool in David's Bridal.

No comments:

Post a Comment